White House Calling Chaney names....seriously? Do they KNOW who their VP is? The man with the perpetual foot in mouth disease!

" The Obama administration issued a scathing response on Monday to criticism from former Vice President Dick Cheney, calling him part of a "Republican cabal" and saying his economic advice should be ignored."

This is just getting crazy. Wasn't there atime when the Whit House didn't get downin the mud over sillyness? First there is the atacks on the ENTERTAINER Rush and now they are being snarky about the EX Vice President. I understand defending yourselves to attacks but these are just, well, snarky and not at all classy.
Do you think that the office of the Presidency should be lowering itself to a playground level?

This was in response to Chaney critisizing Obama's Security changes. Even if you don't like the ,man he DID help keep us safe the last 8 yrs! No more attacks on US soil! And, here we go again, no questioning the admiistration.

http://www.reuters.com/article/guantanamo/idUSTRE52F72H20090316

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I really wish the current administration would concentrate at the issues at hand and stop directing the American public to ignore advise from who they deem not worthy. Why do they give a flip about Rush or Cheney? I mean, Obama made it clear that he won, why does he care what others are saying? I wish he would just get to work and do his job. Not in front of a camera with a teleprompter, but behind a desk with a phone and good advisers that can keep out country safe. Well, I suppose he should work on getting some of those people in office first.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I think its like in high school when one girl does something stupid and starts being mean and picking on others to try to make them look bad and herself feel better. Its immaturity pure and simple.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• You mean THIS guy?!  LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• They maybe did keep us safe in U.S soil but not in Afghanistan. Our soldiers are losing their lives there. We shouldn't let Afghanistan be a safe heaven for Taliban.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well, since we live on US soil, and I'm all for keeping where we live, work and raise our children I will be forever grateful to Bush and Cheney for doing their jobs. The military is an ALL VOLUNTEER organization. The MAJORITY of which are proud to serve and give their lives so that we can continue to enjoy our freedoms!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Dick Cheyney is a traitor and I hope one day he will be prosecuted as such
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Answered at 8:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 by: LoriKeet
    You mean THIS guy?! LOL

Sweeeeettt!  I love, love, love when they let Biden out to play.  I am sure this means that he goes back to the time-out closet for a while.  ;o(

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• So damn funny," Cheney prosecuted as such". Delusions of grandeur I suppose, believe me Bush and Cheney are living in some really nice homes right now, having fabulous meals and have no idea you even exist. Or care. But you can or course, Keep Hopin"!! hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Lori, I saw that last night, loved it. OH Biden, "STFU already "
    And let's all continue to remember-----Biden was Obama's FIRST important decision as the Nominee.
    Time for Biden to go back into Hiden. hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes, I do think that a majority (not all) Democrates are acting like children. Obviously the still believe in fairy tales, except someone forgot to tell them they were the bad guys in this play.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009