????

I am on cd 16 and i am still having a little cramping and soreness like i am gonna start my period. Could this be ovulation? I have had it for a couple of days now. I am just not sure what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• that depends on when you are due to start your period, do you have a normal 28 day cycle, or longer, if it is longer I would say, maybe, but if it is only 28 days I would say probably not.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm going thru something very very similiar. I'm due the 29th. My calendar that I've been using to track said I should've ovulated sunday. I had cramps so bad on sat and then been exhausted ever since. Cramping up a lot very low. I'm thinking somethings up because wouldn't it be impossible to get any symptoms if conception occured this early??
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009