freacked out please help

ok so i just had my twins last month and everything was perfect with that had a c-section. fine. but do yall no that feeling you get when you stand too fastand you get all light headed and it feels like your fallin only your standing still. well that happens to me alot only usually iam already standing and it feels like my legs are gonna givve any sec, nd i shake uncontrolably for like 3 secs then im fine. i know what you thinkin... im not on drugs lol. havs this ever happend to you? whats going on?

Mamma_bearof2

Asked by Mamma_bearof2 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I've had this happen when I was anemic after surgery. I'm sure there are other reasons. Give your doctor a call and see if you need to go in to be checked.

Answer by Bmat at 9:05 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I've had that happen after the birth of my twins (vaginal birth) i went to the dr and my iron was extremely low! get in touch with you dr you could be anemic! they'll just recomend iron pills i take over the counter ones they're called slow fe they don't make you constipated and all that fun stuff!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I agree could be anemia, hypoglycemia, deyhydration etc...

Make sure you are resting as much as possible, eating every 2-3 hours ( even if it's a small balanced snack) and drinking plenty of fluid.

Also it's good to keep taking prenatal vitamins afterwards if you are breastfeeding.
    Anonymous