How did you get benifits in your area

Now I want to ask all of you out their about your experiences with welfare in your area,how you got your benefits where to go for the assistance housing food health and child care, what it is called and where to get the forms and when to go their and what to think about .WHERE tO GO FOR IT HOURS OF OP ETC
Do you know a good website t go to to get the forms etc.
Please tell me about how you got out of the need for help also if you have sucha story.
Also how you preserve your family as far as health education and entertainment.
Is their any free ways to enjoy life with your family or great ways to make savings and still live a happy life with your family. What is important to your happiness.

AmandaBenson

Asked by AmandaBenson at 9:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• My job offers great benefits. Like a paycheck and health insurance, which I use to buy food, pay bills and go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would suggest asking this question in specific groups on here that are for members on public assistance/food stamps. I'm sure you will get WAY more helpful advice than the above poster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am asking te quistion becouse alot of men and women find them self ins ituations when they lose their job/divorce widow/ er needing help to get back on their feet.I am posing the question to help others to find out how to get thre the red tape and find what they need sometimes one s income is not enough to suport a familiy .and things do happen.
    AmandaBenson

Answer by AmandaBenson at 3:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009