Has anyone seen TAKEN??

It makes me never want to leave the country or ever let my daughter.....YIKES!!

lalasmom8

Asked by lalasmom8 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yeah, I just watched it the other day, and.........whoa!! It's funny that you say that, because right after we watched it, I said to my hubby, that our daughters are never leaving the country without us! It was a pretty intense movie, but good though.
    Stephanie15

Answer by Stephanie15 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My husband and I saw it last month. It is a really good movie. While it does make you want to never leave the country, you do have to remember that most western European countries are safe, you just have to use common sense. My husband and I lived in Germany for 3 years and only had one incident where someone stole some stuff from my car. I started locking my car every time from then on out. We also have traveled through out Europe and we always felt safe, but just because you feel safe doesn't mean you can let your guard down. Anyways, back to the movie, I really think that it is the best movie that has been released this year so far. We liked it so much that we have thought about seeing it again. (once it hits the cheap theaters, of course!)
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It was a great movie, and we said the same thing. We don't have any daughters yet, but it would be hard for me to let them go anywhere alone. I'm not saying I wouldn't them go on their own at all, but even if they wanted to go for a weekend trip 5 hours away, I would have a hard time letting her.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes, i loved the movie and also told dh that my kids were never leaving the country unless we were with them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Great movie!!! I thought it was ridiculous that the mom let her 17 yr old go to Europe without an adult, I know its a movie, but we all know that it probably happens a lot. Liam was sooo good, such a bad ass LOL
    marinewife26

Answer by marinewife26 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Oh I loved it, it was one of those that dh and I both enjoyed, which is hard to come by these days.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 5:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009