• In the Spotlight:

Do you know how to a great doctor, ob/gyn, pediatricians, dentist etc in your area?

Do you know how to a great doctor, ob/gyn, pediatricians, dentist etc in your area.
Please let me know their address and info and what city and state they are in.
Feel free to share the story of what they did for you.

AmandaBenson

Asked by AmandaBenson at 9:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• My ob/gyn is Dr.Durbin, and he is around the michiana area. He's a GREAT doctor. My grandma actually goes to him that's how I found out about him.
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My OB/GYN is Dr.James Kasten in Ohio. He was a GREAT doctor. He has a female partner and I only saw her once and I will never go back to her. He was alot more caring and easier to talk to then she was.
    Pediatrician. I go to the University Hospitals (Sandusky Pediatricians) There are three different doctors in the building and you see a different one everytime but they are all GREAT.
    why do you ask though? Like what their address is. Thats kinda weird. lol
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009