Okay so for my sons birthday we bought him a blow up car ball pit. 40 dollars off ebay and my hubby blew it to pieces..

He was using an air compressor and he said it just blew up. Could we email/call the person we bought it from and complain? Its too big to blow up by mouth!! So that wasn't an option. It didn't come with a pump. So we used what we had. I'm SOOO mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• probably not. "Buyer beware". Sounds like you got screwed. It probably said right on it not to use an air compressor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'd be mad too! But, there's probably nothing you can do about it. How bad is it? Could you try to patch it up?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• well an air compressor seems like a bad idea in the first place. and if it blew up that means he filled it up to much. That has nothing to do with the product or the seller.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• What would you complain about? That you used something other than an appropriate foot pump to blow it up? LOL

Get a large refrigerator sized box (FREE from wherever you can buy a refrigerator), paint/decorate it, put the balls from the now defunct ball pit, in it, he'll have a blast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Its not the sellers fault. YOu inappropriately over filled it with air. Chock that one up to a bad decision and go on.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I agree, you cant complain to the seller cause it was your fault that it busted. My husband and I blew ours sons ball pit up by mouth so I know it can be done. The only time part of it popped was when my son accidentally tore a hole in it but besides that it held togeather just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• thats your fault...and especially sinc eyou bought it online...some stores will work with you,not online.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Something that delicate is not made to be blown up with an air compressor. You would have had to use a foot pump, or a small electric pump. Air compressors have too much pressure. And no, I don't think you can blame the seller.
    Anonymous