What foods did/do you crave while pregnant?

I craved fried green tomatoes and pineapples (just not together)

lalasmom8

Asked by lalasmom8 at 9:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• them ramen noodles( chicken) with the first
    second one I eat hominy
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I craved peanut butter and jelly. I really craved sauerkraut and kielbasa right before delivery.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I craved bell peppers and lemons (2 things I hated before pregnancy) and I ate alot of Subway.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• fresh tomatoes sliced with salt on them mmm!

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mashed potatoes. And MacDonalds fish sandwiches. My husband wouldn't go out to get me the sandwiches when I most craved them, about 10 at night. I can't remember why, but I remember.

eye rolling

Answer by Bmat at 9:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• umm roman noodles, the shirp and orental flavor, and the only odd things i really craved was garlic on my vanilla ice cream and then pickles with ranch.. eventualy i just ate the ranch.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• strange icecream flavors (i remember ordering strawberry and mocha chip together w a waffle cone crunched up in a bowl a hagn diaz- the boy i ordered from was hesitant to make it for me)

cheesy potatoes

taco bell

kfc's zesty sauce that they put on the twisters

subs from publix
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 10:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I really tore up some celery and peanut butter last weekend. I was good though and didn't add salt on top. That has been one of the hardest parts of my pregnancy so far is cutting back on my salt intake. I'm trying not to swell too much!!!
    Buttafly58

Answer by Buttafly58 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my first it was PB&J but it had to be strawberry jelly, the 2nd was anykind of icecream, and icee's from Sonic, 3rd was watermelon, I was going through a full watermelon every day or 2, waking up at 3 am to go eat more kind of theng. And this one it is Taco Bell and wild cherry Pepsi, both things I couldn't stand before I got pregnant.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:46 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• oh gosh Dariy queen ice cream i craved so bad but the funny thing is my daughter didnt i vomited it back up everytime i tryed to have it
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2009