who says yes to spanking

i am a happily married mother of 3 and one on the way and is looking for other mothers who spank when is needed .

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is a year and I'll swat him on the bottom. I believe there is nothing wrong with getting their attention but if you leave a mark its abuse.
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• me me me
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There are other ways to dicipline children besides spanking. I would never, sorry. Why are you looking for mothers who spank, instead of looking for advice form mothers who don't spank?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I will when it is needed. We pop her hand now when she does something deliberate. She dug her nails into my cheek recently and when he dad got her hand pried free she laughed. I popped that little hand and we haven't had a problem since. By the way my LO is 8 1/2 mos old and she knew what she was doing or she wouldn't have laughed when mommy said ow.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have 3 kids also and the older 2 will get a spank on the bottom, but only if I have control over my anger. I feel that if you spank when you are angry because of what your child is doing/done than you are more likely to hurt them.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• When needed ,Yes, I have.

Answer by louise2 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• there is nothing wrong with spanking. and it doesnt make you a bad or abusive mother if you do. so bring on the bashing people. cuz i do spank and i am a very good mother
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• hey mama i have company
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I do. I don't spank all the time because I prefer creative punishment but I can't say I've never spanked. I don't have to do alot to her now because with a look she knows I mean business!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• whos your company?
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009