What are you doing for St. Patricks Day? Happy St. Patricks Day to all!!

My kids are all in green, and I am making Cornbeef, and Cabbage, Cream Potatoes, and corn on the Cob, my kids favorite.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dressed my son up in a green shirt and a green hat but that is about it. Today is my MIL's birthday so that takes precedence over St. Patrick's Day. So, I am making her a cake and we are having a cook out tonight. My son's school is going to have a St. Patrick's Day party later this week though, so I will bake some Clover-leaf shaped cupcakes for that. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm English, so I don't celebrate st. Patrick's day.  I celebrate St. George's Day on April 23rd.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm jumpin naked into a poll of green jello and then I'm marching through town swinging a dead Rabitt on a pole ala` the Gangs of New York. I might stop by the Pub for a pint...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We're not doing crap.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009