I am having baby fever.. anyone want to lend me their little teeney wheeney babies for a few days??? :) LOL

Luckily my friend is about to have one.. So I'll get to hold hers once shes home and settled. Ah I just can't wait! And I can't wait until then end of the year so I can get pregnant again!! LOL

mama.love.

Asked by mama.love. at 9:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would be glad to have a break for a few hours. I will call when i am ready to get her back. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• umm you can have mine for a while
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wan't one that is like a newborn I just want one that will just let me hold it for longer then 2 seconds. Haha My son is a year.. and he is go go go go go g o go. LOL I just want to hold a new born. LOL my SIL is also having a baby in 5 weeks. but were not close but I think I might have to steal hers.
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 9:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• warning!!! mine comes with papers.... No returns/ no exchanges. lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 9:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have baby fever sooo bad too! my DD is 16 months and shes so hyper and running around all the time, but she still loves to cuddle, so im happy about that!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Oh Lord, where were you about two yrs ago when I had a new born and a 13 month old...I would have let you borrow them for about a year lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I feel ya on the baby fever, I'm stalking my neighbors house right now. I'm over there every day trying to help her with something. She's due in 7 days and I'm trying to be super nice so I'll get to play with her baby....Neighbor is also my cousin-in-law.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009