My husband is turning 30!

I don't think its a big deal, but he does anyway...what can I do to make it special? Is 30 like a landmark age to turn or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it signifies the end of your young adult life. If it is a big deal to him then do something big. My SO is turning 30 in July and our DD is turning 1. He wants to do something joint so our friends only have to come out once. He has never asked to celebrate his birthday before. So I want to make this fun for the both of them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• 30 means your not YOUNG any more. People mark 30 as the starting of getting old/aging.

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My s/o will be 30 in January, and he already thinks he is old. LoL. If he thinks this is important then make a big deal out of it. :)
    lilmama5268

Answer by lilmama5268 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yeah 30 is a landmark age. Mine is older than that, but i'm 30. We did not celebrate with big parties though, because we don't like big crowds. And to be honest with you, 30 isn't bad, it's when you start to see 31, 32 ,33 etc...that you start to feel old.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My hubby will be 30 in 5 years and he's already kinda pissed about it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Wait till he's 50. Mine will be 48 in June.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009