If not pregnant , what wrong with me ?

hi , I have all the pregnancy symptoms. the missed period, nausea, sensitive breasts, white/creamy discharge, bloated, gassy, sometimes my tummy gets really hard, other times i feel a slight pain like pressure pain kinda on the left side of my lower tummy. my period has never been late so i really thought i was pregnant but i've taken like 5 hpt and 1 blood pregnancy test and they have all come out negative. i was told to wait two weeks to see if i get my period if not then to get checked. but in the meantime i was wondering if anyone might give me a clue or advise or might know what could be wrong with me since im not pregnant. im so scared to have an illness and was wondering if anyone has been through this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I will be looking for your answers. I'm17 days late ewith all negative pee tests but no blood tests. some symptoms. Its very odd and frustrating.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:03 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have symptoms like this when I am on the wrong kind of birth control. My hormones get out of whack and I am convinced I am pregnant. Once I switched BC, I was fine. Good luck!
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 10:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Wow! I hate to tell you this, because you sound like such a sweet girl. I really think that you should go see a dr. a.s.a.p!!!!! Not because anything serious could be wrong, I mea it could be a number of different things such as your body giving you a sign that your uhem ''period'' is on its way, or you may have got a little flu/cold bug of some short, if your stomache sometimes hurts outta no way and only in your stomache you could have a gall bladder stone ( which is totally nothing to worry about but you will need to have surgery to remove this. This happened to me after I had my first child thats how I know, the surgery if you do end up having it is very common, and you'll be in and out of the hospital the same day but should and probly will be told by the dr's to take it really easy for a few days), if the tests are coming back - and no sign of ur period yet I would see a dr. pronto! You just never know!
    Stacy712

Answer by Stacy712 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009