Baby clothes shrinking

I seem to have a lot of trouble with my daughter's clothes shrinking in the dryer. I have resorted to washing her clothes in cold water. I set the dryer to a delicate temperature setting. I can't say it is a certain brand which shrinks more than others. I have had shrinking with Carter's, Children's Place, Kohl's, etc. Last night, I washed a few 9 month Carter's onesies and they came out looking just as small as a 6 month onesie. Any tips for me? Thanks!

amd1020

Asked by amd1020 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try hanging them up while still wet and hanging them to dry in the bathroom on the shower curtain rod. Sometimes the heat causes shrinkage. I've had to do that with some of my own clothes.
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009