What items can I put in a 15 month old's Easter basket?

We want to build her an Easter basket. I just don't know what I can put in there for her. I searched for toddlers, since I guess that's what she is considered. The ideas I found seemed to be older in my opinion. Anybody on here have any ideas?

busybee86

Asked by busybee86 at 10:02 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Holidays

• The new Crayola egg shaped crayons for toddlers, a small stuffed animal, bubbles, sunglasses and/or a hat (summer will be here soon enough), and I'd use a sand bucket instead of a basket so that she can play with that too.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm making a basket for my 9 month old and in there i'm putting silly socks, bunny ears, a stuffed bunny, books and a new sippy cup. You can add bigger things, since your baby is 15 months, like bubbles, a litte candy or chocolate, crayons and coloring books, puzzles.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I think that it would depend on how you are with your daughter. Some Mommys will not allow their children to have certain things. My SIL will not let her 2 year old eat doritoes, but my other SIL gives her 1 her old them. Guess it all depends.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• sidewalk chalk, bubbles (they even sell no spill kinds now), snacks, A child's bible, hair bows, pretty socks, stuffed animal.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 10:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I used to put age-appropriate books and CDs, sometimes a DVD. Then I would add candy, bubbles, stickers, socks, little toys. Have fun! They grow up so quickly.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• books toys and find some little boxes of cheerios and suprise eggs with stuff she can have in it If she doesn't put stuff in her mouth my kids liked quaters they then could get stuff from the machines depends on the stuff so it isnt so cheap it breaks my kids loved little stuffed animals the little rubber, animals matchbox cars
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My DD on her first Easter got 2 jars of carrots baby food! This year she will be 15 months and is getting peeps, a stuffed bunny and a book my kids always get a book form the Easter bunny.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• This is what I do for my son and its always a big hit! The Avon Disney Bath Time Body Paints, they are so much fun for little kids and they're only 99 cents! I also do the Disney Lip Balms (only .69!) My son loved those even at that age, just make sure you supervise lol. I also bought the Hooded Bath Wrap and Mitt Set in the Bunny and the Chick for two of my one and 2 year old cousins too cute! You can get them at www.youravon.com/dhullum
    I also bought my son and his cousins tons of books from Usborne. I sell the books and the kids in the family love them in their baskets each year! You can get them at www.ubah.com/u2688
    My favorites for her age group for Easter That's Not My Bunny, Hide and Seek Bunnies and The Easter Story but there are thousands to choose from! GL and Happy Easter!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My son will be just over 14 months for easter this year and we are getting him those markers that only color on the special paper with a cars coloring book for them and a new toothbrush. Of course some candy though we will eat most of it. I may try to find him a 2009 stuffed bunny but I'll get it after easter on sale like I got his 2008 one last year.
    yunglovers143

Answer by yunglovers143 at 4:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2009