Do you think being married is

Relaxing or stressful?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• It depends who you are married to! I'm pretty relaxed.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:06 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• im very relaxeed :)
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 10:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Both. It has it's ups and downs. Some days, it's so relaxing to know that I have the security of my husband. But some days he makes me so mad and my stress level is through the roof. No marriage is always relaxing and no good marriage is always stressful. It needs to be a little of both.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:07 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am relaxed yet stressed at the same time! We have our ups and downs, and I love him to death. The good out weighs the bad for sure!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:12 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yeah its both. If you go into thinking you'll be happy all the time because youre married, you'll feel like a complete failure, lol.
    However it can be all stressful if you ignore the signs of a bad husband or bad match and just walk down the aisle anyway. Alot of couples seem to do that.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:13 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Um, it's like Life. Sometimes it's relaxing other times not sooo much.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Wow, DDry, I don't think I could have said it better
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Depends on what kind of marriage you have?????

Answer by louise2 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Give yourself 10 years of it, then 15, then 20 and then analyze it for an overall picture.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 10:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• both! lol Relaxed when he leaves for work and stressed when he comes home! I only say this because we are having issues right now. I love my husband and love being married to him. Which is why we are working out our problems with our pastor and doing some marriage counselling. Marriage should be a welcoming and loving place for both man and woman. We are hoping to get back there! Finger's crossed and many prayers!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009