How you feel or act when your Husband EX look at you full of hatred and nasty look every time you meet.

why?i want to know really because me i don`t care how she looks or what she is doing......etc.but she always want to know things about me and my husband,like i said looking very stranger like enemy,.....i know she is real crazy but what to do with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be the nicest person she has ever met! I would smile and say hi and just be happy!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:11 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Ever since I punched my husbands Ex in the nose she doesn't ever look at me anymore! I had to to do it, because she constantly harrassed me, chased me, put notes on mine or my husbands car, threw a bottle at me, pranked called me, i could go on forever! She took me to court and the judge sided with me, and told her to stay away from us!!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• thank you dear for your opinion but this person if you are nice to her she will eat you alive,and this what happen with my husband he is the sweetest man you ever imagine and becouse of this she was treating him like server,her nany and babysitter for her son,she think she is the boss,.....so i change some of this because is pain on nike,she all the time telling my husband why he is with me,he should leave me,because i am not good to her son which he is coppy of his mother,she damaged his brain,so i don`t have good relationship with him,and along list,but i am trying not to care about her,in sametime is not easy,because always they attact you and make things wich make you ungry.

Answer by louise2009 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• she envies you because you have his heart still
    YObando

Answer by YObando at 11:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I feel that when people act that way they are full of hatred, anger, they are unhappy with themselves, they want your life to be crappy because there life is crappy...
    The way I see it if you are happy, and happy with yourself...then you will be kind with others.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I agree with the first poster. But I know how you feel. I can NOT stand my husband's ex. So whenever the day comes that she picks him up or he has to go pick up his son, I stay home. I have NOTHING and I mean NOTHING to do with her anymore. That's their kid together so they can deal with each other.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes i agree with you "feesharose" but she doesn`t leave alone always call him at his work and tell him to leave me ,i am not good,i don`t love their son,son should love me if not my husband should leave me .......so this make me ungry because i am always in her list i just don`t want her to put my name on her mouth.
    thanks again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 24, 2009