Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter's dad and I are no longer together. When ever he comes over she screams and throws a fit how can I get her over that

Answer Question

Asked by hannahsmommy80 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • when he comes over, do YOU tense up? she's getting vibes from you. if he's upset that she's going to scream, he comes in with a tense attitude. try going to a park, with him, and the three of you play together, let her play with him while you're there, in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. they'll both be fine... good luck!

    Answer by vickiathome at 11:18 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.