undecided...

I dont think i have ever done anything like what i am about to tell you...
i am not used to doing things like this.. but i thought it would brighten up his day..he comes home about noon today, because he works all night.

....anyways i was thinking of putting on my new green St. Patty boy shorts..and thats it ...nohting else (i love my boy shorts)

do you think that is too tacky? or just plain stupid? i was thinking of just cleaning the house and wearing nothing but them when he walks in the door.

what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its a great idea and your hubby should love it. Guys like anything different from the norm.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I think it's great to spice things up. This will surely be a St. Patty's day he'll remember.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Do it!!! He will love it
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wish I was brave enough to do something like that. Maybe one day. Go for it!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• thank you ladies..so much! I'm going to go ahead and do it. you are all the best!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If I didn't have a baby coming out any moment and 3 kids at home I'd do it!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009