I am 6 weeks and I am feeling very sick, i dont vomit but I feel like I am going to and this is driving me crazy I am getting depressed because the feeling is so over powering....what can I do to help this??? pleaseee help

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 10:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat crackers. With me I always get sick if I dont have X amount of food in my belly, like if I eat to much I will puke, but also if I eat too little. With my daughter I went out and got seabands they helped some...and the have the preggo drops at motherhood maternity. Good luck, I know it does suck.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Ya know, I had the same with my son. If you find ANY kind of food that can settle your tummy, eat it. For me it was Tomato soup and toast, my hub would buy it by the FLAT. It didn't get rid of the naseau, but it helped. Drink pleanty of fluids, always take prenatal with food. Candied ginger can help, if you can tolerate it. Just bite a piece of and pouch it, when flavor goes, bite it again. Other than that, time...take care
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Oh and vitamin B6 is supposed tohelp as well.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Vitamin B and Ginger are supposed to help. You can have Ginger snaps and/or Ginger Ale (it has no caffeine). Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am at that same stage right now (7 weeks) and I tell my fiance every day that I feel like throwing up. I do have a strong stomach, but this is a powerful sicky. I just try to distract myself and tell myself "I'm not getting sick..." I haven't so far though, yayyyyy!!!!
    Buttafly58

Answer by Buttafly58 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Thank you all so much...I am actually on teh B6 and it isnt helping as of yet....Its just makin me nuts...i guess i have to take it day by day my obgyn says that it will pass by 12 weeks...GOD I HOPE SO!!!
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Never let your stomach get empty. Eat small meals and dry crackers in between. Lots of fluids. Try Sea Bands.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am gonig to buy Sea Bands right now wish me luck ladies
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 10:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Try to get outside and get some fresh air and sunlight
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would talk to your doctor. My doctor perscribed me medicine to take daily because i wasnt gaining weight and the sickness was unbearable
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009