What does your hair look like?

Is it long/short/medium., what kind of style, color...the whole works. OR you can post a picture of your hair so we can see. I love to look at other people's hair because I'm never satisfied with mine...LOL I can't ever seem to make it look cute like the girls I work with. I usually do the same thing to it day after day and I have a cute cut but I just pull it up because it's easier.

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is short.. If you have a kohls near ya.. then the comm where all the woman are in the office singing and the boss is copying then i look just like her.. i get it al the time.. the hair, glasses the works.. LOL Im famous and didnt do anything...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have medium length layered hair, brown with subtle highlights. The biggest mistake I made last week was having my stylist cut "blunt bangs"! She said it was in for spring! I hate them and can't wait till they grow out! Sorry, i have no pic to attach.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have medium layered, dark brown hair, its straight very straight I can never do anything with it it just lays there
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have long brown hair with layers. It is naturally curly so some days I wear it curly or some days I straighten it. I like that I can switch back and forth.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 10:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I had long hair, but i just recently (3 days ago) cut it to my shoulders. its layered and its blondish/light brown..kind of. and its straight
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 10:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i have long brown hair that is naturally curly . i just took a shower so its wet and curly ....
    mom2b23869

Answer by mom2b23869 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have pics on my homepage if you want to see mine..
    you can go to mylifetime.com and under "style" you will find a think called "total beauty makeover"
    where if you sign up (it's free) you can upload your picture and check out how different cuts and colors look on you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:19 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Oh come on girls!! I wanna see some pictures of your do's. I love seeing what other girls do with their hair.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• you can go to mylifetime.com and under "style" you will find a think called "total beauty makeover"

Oh thanks for the reminder. I had heard of it before but couldn't remember what it was called. That's such a cool idea.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have LONG blonde hair...like almost to my waist...layered with longer bangs that go to the side...its naturally wavey but if I go out I straighten it...but lets face it I am a mom of 2...1 special needs so usually it is piled up in a messy bun and doesn't get brushed until after I shower!
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009