• In the Spotlight:

boys vs girls

If you were to have another baby what would you prefer? Obviously healthy, but what would you really prefer?
I think I'd like another girl. I have a son and 2 girls. I have a great relationship with my mom and we are very close. My kids are great but I prefer the calmness of the girls. Don't misunderstand me I love my son and all the sweet and crazy things he does but the girls are much more compliant and calm. For now any way! lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would want a boy so my son could have a brother. i think every child deserves a sibling of the same, and a sibling of the opposite gender. But that's just cause I always wanted a sister and my brother is so much older so we never really got along. I just wanted to have siblings. We were really hoping for a boy when I first got pregnant with my fourth so my son could have a brother, then we were told it was a girl and I got over it and was excited but still wanted a brother for my son somehow, then we found out it is a boy, strange thing is I've been mourning the "loss" of our little Lucy but I am still so happy my son will have a brother. Secretly I'm hoping that I will have a boy and a girl but I know that is next to impossible.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• No question: BOY!!!!!

I have 3 girls already. Need I say more? LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have a girl and would want another one...
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I already have a girl, I would really like to have a boy but at the same time my sister and I are best friends and I would love for my daughter to have a sister, and I always said no more than 2.
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would want another boy. Boys are so sweet! Gross sometimes, yes. Plus, I'm not much of a girly girl. I don't like painting fingernails and fixing their hair. That's just me.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 10:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OOOOOOOMG... i want a son sooo bad,
    i wanted a son the 1st time around.
    luvv my baby girl 2 def, wouldnt trade her 4 the world.
    but... yea! if i could choose, i'd rather a boy :)
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 10:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I would like to have another girl.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 10:45 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am pregnant now with #3, and we're hoping for a boy. I already have a son and a daughter.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have 2 boys close in age, 2 years apart, and 1 girl who is 18 months and am pregnant again, wanting a girl so the girls will be close like the boys. Thankfully the ultrasound tech said he thinks it might be, but time will tell, she had her legs crossed.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We have one great little boy and were not having any more but if we did I would want another boy. They are so sweet and crazy at the same time. Before we decided not to have anymore I knew I wanted another boy.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 10:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009