I'm so jealous of my friend who had a baby in Sept. before she got pregnant she wore a size 9 and since shes had her baby she slimmed down to a size 7 she wasn't even trying it just melted off. 2 weeks after giving birth you couldn't even tell she had a baby, and not a stretch mark one, why can't we all be like that????

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Uuggg!! I would be jealous too! It took me over a year to loose all of mine and I was trying!!! Those people make me sick (LOL!) happy for them but still uuuuggghhhh!!!!!

Answer by choco_mom at 10:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I know my cousin just had a baby 2 months ago and is down a size lower than when she started. I secretly hate her.

Answer by AK_aries at 10:56 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• She will gain it back believe me! That happened to me! I was so excited to fit in my prepreg jeans 3 weeks after giving birth. Now I have a closet full of size 7 jeans that don't fit because I gained weight back!

Answer by mamaada at 10:59 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I could fit my same clothes after but I did notice my hips got a little bigger. Had no problem with that but Ugh! did I have stretch marks...I hate that!

Answer by Dayija at 11:04 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• What I don't get is I can now fit into some of my pre-pregnancy jeans but I weigh 15 lbs.more than before i got pregnant. And believe didn't go to my boobs,lol!

Answer by pinkclover at 11:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I remember going to JC Penny a few weeks after I had my second baby and crying my eyes out because I had to try on a size 9 skirt. I had gone from a size 5 to a 9!!!!!! Even worse, I didn't have time to even lose that weight before I got pregnant with my son. I was a total lard after I had him and it took me 7 years to get back to a size 5.

Answer by IhartU at 11:21 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I went from a size 9 prepregnancy to 13after my baby and 2 years later I wear an 11 its cool though I'm slowly getting I HATE my stretch marks

Answer by lalasmom8 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wish that was me.. I went from a size 5 to a size 7... not happy.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:25 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• The trick is to try not to gain a lot of weight in the first 3 to 4 months that you're pregnant. If you gain most of it afterwards you'll lose it quicker. Especially the last 2 months. I had two sons. Gained 40 the first and 30 the second. Lost is all sooo fast. A lot of times it's nerves also. After I had my kids I was so jittery. It's true. I read it once in a magazine before I had my kids. So, Don't eat for two in the beginning even if you crave stuff try to be good. God Bless to all you mommies.

Answer by elainecat at 11:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009