my 2 month has lots of gas. I want to know what should I give him for his gas?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• they have gas drops
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:57 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mylecon drops
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:58 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Push the babies knees up to his tummy and put a little pressure on his tummy. It will make him pass gas. My twins have bad gas and mylecon drops didnt help so the dr gave us a rx for some. I give them the rx and do the knee thing and that helps most of the time.
    MomOfFour24

Answer by MomOfFour24 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't try the Mylecon drops for awhile. Google it but recently the factory that was making them had a machine that broke or something and some metal went into the medinine. Seriously it's unbelieveable now days. Try some apple juice. Rubbing his belly near his belly button or lay him across your lap and pat his back. Push his legs up to his belly. Just google the Mylecon drops. The drops didn't work for my son as well.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I used mylcon drops for my daughter, I also would lay her down on her back and rub her belly with lotion because the motion helped take care of it.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• his stomach looks blowed(sp) could that be gas build up in there?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My son had gas problems at that age too, the best that worked for me was the For Little Tummies gas drops. I think its .03 on the dropper. He had to use it for a little while, but he's good now! That worked the best for him.
    MamaStrawBerry1

Answer by MamaStrawBerry1 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• what kind of drop do u laides think its best?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009