Do you ever write it down?

When my daughter says something funny I think I should write that down because I won't remember it 4ever. Do you ever really write it in a memory book? For example: the other day she told me her friend got glasses but she was going to take care of her eyes and not get glasses. I told her its not like cavities...what would you do to care for your eyes? She said she usually just looks in the mirror and adores them!! What's something your kids have said that made you laugh and you hope you remember it?

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just started a baby book for my daughter she is only 9 months but i plan on keeping it up to date for a while
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 11:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• lol when my daughter went for her first eye exam she was like twelve and the doctor asked her when she got her headaches where did she get them. so she pointed to her head where she thought her headaches were. the doc and i both looked at each other and laughed . he meant did she get them when she was in school more than at home or what lol guess you had to be there
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I really do write everything down for them to have when they get older. I have 3 kids, which means 3 baby books. I take like one day a month and fill them. They will thank you one day. My hubby has his from when he was little too and we go though it, it's funny to see what his mother wrote about him in it.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:22 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• right now DD is only 14 months, so we are still working on vocabulary, lol.
    But I just love what she calls her Uncle...
    she always says "heyZach" thinking that is how you actually say his name... it is soo cute.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009