Willing to admit now?

YOU voted for the wrong person for the job? Inexperience.

Obamanomics Sparks Ire Across the Aisle -
Liberals Voicing Anger, Outrage Over President's Handling of Bailouts

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7095985&page=1

Tides are turn now, even Liberal aren’t like the change.

He was so pen happy. :rolling eyes: Hold on, America!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i didn't vote for him either but i try not to let whoever is the president rule over what income we have going in on our home watch where our money goes and to save it. so far we have been fine and i think it's best if most people didn't expect for the president to rule this country without some mistakes. they have all done it but people need to save and watch their spending. cuts back and no more luxuries. which we never had but hey at least were not losing the shirt off our backs.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I can hold my head up and proudly say, I had NOTHING to do with him getting to where he is.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I didn't vote for him however I think it is still too early to tell.

*Still hopes he proves me wrong*
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 11:15 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• This is what happens when you vote someone in that doesn't have a clue what he's doing.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have a hard time taking this sort of lecture from a person who doesn't employ proper English. Like the last President.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 11:27 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Way to contribute to the discussion Raintree! Of course, this is all you can expect from someone who has nothing by way of proving us to be inaccurate. So when they're painted in a corner, they lash out with some innocuous, irrelevant comment, that fails to further the conversation...distractionary at best. Why bother saying anything at all?  Typical liberal.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Just because people of his party disagree doesn't mean he is failing. I voted for him, never agreed with everything and every stance he ever did and had. Politicians want to make sure to point the finger when they they feel the change of public opinion.

I don't think he's the wrong man for the job. I agree with many of his ideas and what he stands for. I agree with a bunch of stuff he's done. I support him as much as I did when I voted for him.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Hey, at least I post under my actual name, anon. Scared of us?

To answer the question- No, I'm not 'willing to admit now' that I made a mistake and elected the wrong person. He was the right choice. Now- about your rant- hmmm..

Way to contribute to the discussion Raintree! Of course, this is all you can expect from someone who has nothing by way of proving us to be inaccurate- what does this mean?? So when they're painted in a corner, they lash out with some innocuous, irrelevant comment, that fails to further the conversation...distractionary at best.Like this one? Why bother saying anything at all? And what did the mirror tell you? Typical liberal. Yes, thankgod.

Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 11:49 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Innocuous......I like big words. Did it really fit in with that sentence though? Probably not.

All this fear mongering is sad. I suggest everyone submit their own plans of action.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 11:50 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I didn't vote for Obama, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt! I am really worried now that I read an article quoting him. He is reassuring investors that they have nothing to worry about. The economy is fine and so is their money! I feel like he is just in a dream world!! My hubby works in the oilfield and we are in a cramp!! Money and jobs are scarce here. But time will tell. We all just need to keep our faith in God and pray hard because the next few years are gonna be rough.
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009