Morning Sickness

So I have been EXTREMELY SICK! Ive lost weight, and I am about 12 weeks. My Dr. is aware of this, I have tried every trick in the book, and I have a couple of different medicines that still dont help any...

BUT, my question is this... I am sick every day, all day, esp around 8-9 (an hour or two after im up and moving) I gag when i brush my teeth, or even look at the toilet, but i hate throwing up SO much that I do everything I can to not throw up...I take slow deep breaths (sometimes there is no stopping it, but others it works) But i know if i were to just breath the wrong way, i would lose it. Is it bad to keep myself from throwing up? Should I just go ahead and do it? Its just mostly stamch vile and its soo gross, but if i need to do it i will!! lol. I mean its RIGHT THERE and would take just lookin at the bathroom for it to come up, so should i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is my second pregnancy and with my first one I was sick all the time. I slept until about 11-12 then realized I felt pretty fine but I was not working the first couple of months with him. I found it better to get sick on an empty stomach. With this pregnancy, I am still sick and with working it is worse. I try to eat less, eat light. I tend to stay away from foods that make me sick. My doctor also told me during my 1st pregnancy, I could take Emetrol. It is pretty good. I started taking it with this pregnancy. But I am also asking my OB/GYN next week about this sickness because I couldn't tell if I was infact throwing up blood. It was brown and on an empy stomach. Good luck and keep me updated with the pregnancy
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Zofran was a lifesaver.
    Anonymous

• I have Zofran =/

Anonymous

• I had the same problem when i was pregnant with my daughter and i know this won't really help but it didn't go away until i delivered her. after she was born i cried when i was eating because i wasn't sick anymore. hope you have better luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009