Anyone have any exciting plans for the day?

Not me, I'm sitting home cleaning =( with a sick kid. But maybe I'll get my cleaning all done, and my hubby is bringing me home dinner from The Ram tonight so that will be nice.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Regular Mama stuff for the day. Hubby and I are cleaning out the back room. This construction is getting old, but the end result is our dream home so I will be patient. Tonight after the babies are in bed my Mom is going to watch them while Hubby and I go out with friends for St. Patty's day.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:44 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We are going to my parents house after my hubby gets home from work. No crazy St. Patty's day fun though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We're going to the park, then I have my Growing Moms Bible Study tonight and they get mad evertime I bring liqour so I'll probably stay sober and good today.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I have to work this afternoon.  My dh took the kids to visit my mother for 4 days, so I'm giving the house a good clean from top to bottom.  Normally I hate housework, but this time I'm getting a perverse pleasure out of it, because it is so awesome to walk into a room an hour after I've cleaned and it is still CLEAN.  WOOT!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm about to fix lunch, then go to the mall for a bit (the first thing my three year old said to me when he woke, "can we go to the mall today?" and he's been asking every 20 minutes since), then to the grocery store for the sour cream and horshradish i forget the other day for the corned beef and cabbge tonight, then come home and clean and cook dinner... might have our friend come over, might not... depends on how big a fit his gf throws for spending not with us not her... then clean up from dinner and be jealous of everyone else getting to drink.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Tuna casserole, and attempting to get enough gumption to clean the house. To cold and wet outside to do anything.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Taking my 5 yr old and our dog to the park, then run in the grocery store, then back home, straighten the house up, our other 2 will be home at 3:30 help with homework, supper, baths, bedtime... And then sit down and talk with Hubby over the computer until our bedtime, then take the dog out and go to bed.... That's my exciting life,lol At least Mon-Fri and when Hubby's gone...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• cleaning up the house a bit. then meeting my husband at the park when he gets off and were gonna let the baby play and get out some of her energy. then coming home and hes making bbq chicken.. and then bathtime bedtime and we'll probably cuddle up and watch a movie.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009