Do you?

Live in state that has in-between weather. Like 40's in the mornings but 80's during the day? I do. And I don't know wether to heat the house in the mornings or just put on more clothes and wait for a few hours. We're trying to be more entergy consiouse so hubby doesn't want both heater and ac on in the same day but I'm tired of freezing in the mornings and sweating in the afternoons. What would you do?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:28 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This morning, I got up with my husband at 530 and put on socks, slippers, pants, a long sleeve shirt plus my robe. I think the temp was like 37. I went back to bed after he left for work and got up at 830 with my son and was wearing jeans and socks and a tshirt and a little chilly. As much as I want to turn the heat on, its supposed to get to about 70 this afternoon, so i know if i put the heat on now (or earlier rather) that i would never be able to get it cool once it starts to warm up. And to make matters worse, my husband's got a brain injury so when he gets to warm he sometimes gets dibilitating migraines that require going to the er.

I say bundle up in the mornig and when it gets warm enough to open the windowns do that, even if you still have to wear the few extra layers.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• this morning i checked weather.com and it was 32 at 9 but its supposed to be like 64 today :) so yeah
    mama.love.

Answer by mama.love. at 11:30 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Haha! I live in CT. Right now if it's 40 degrees out I don't even wear a coat! I wouldn't put the heat on for 40. If you're cold just put on a sweat shirt and wait for the sun.

Enjoy that 80 degree weather... I am jealous.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I live is SE Wisconsin, the weather changes all the time. It can start out at 80, drop to 50 and go back up to 80 all in one day. One day it could be 70 and the next 30. I never know how to dress or what to plan. The weather makes baseball miserable because either the kids are freezing or sweating. No in between.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• im a person that totally is all for bundling up when its cold..i hate having the heat on for some reason..but AC i cant live without..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 17, 2009