Do you love to read?

I do. I read about 5 books a week. I've been known to stay up al night just to finsh a really good book.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 11:29 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love to read, usually thick interesting books that I dislike putting down. :-) Books are the first thing most people notice when they walk into our home as we've got over crowded, towering bookshelves in every room and books nestled in corners of the bathrooms.  Our family is what you'd call a bunch of bibliophiles.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 3:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love to read, but I haven't gotten to curl up with a good book since my son was born (almost 8 months!!!). My hubby and I met in Lit class. We fell in love over a novel called The Idiot.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i actually don't read much but my mom has been begging to read this one called the shack it sounds really intresting
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OP - what kind of books do you read? Can you recommend any good ones? I tend to lean towards classics like Steinbeck but I also enjoy Vonnagut, Joyce Carol Oates, and I have been known to kick back with a little Douglas Adams once in a while.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am a total book worm. I love to read. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love the idea of reading....however I hardly ever read anymore. Unless you count questions and threads on here and my families blogs.

I did read the whole Twilight series in 3 weeks! And I'm in the middle of Jon and Kate's book.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:34 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love to read, but rarely get the time. I try to get a few chapters in before bed, but usually forgo it for sleep.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I read all the time!!! I read the 7th Harry Potter in 2 days!!! I read the Twilight series in 5 days. I read all different types of books. I am really into Tess Gerristen. I also read The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I read Scarlet Letter and lots of other classics just to read them. My son is 12 and finally starting to read for pleasure, I am soooo excited.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love to read, I have no time though. I usually have a book on my nightstand and I read a few pages every night.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 11:51 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I just got the shack, gave it to my dad for Christmas and family has passed it around...this week it is my turn and I hear it is great.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 17, 2009