how many mom watch porn with there husband r boyfriends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We both watch it, but not together. Neither of us feel comfortable watching it together for some reason. But I don't care if he watches it when we aren't able to have sex, no big deal to me. Just like he doesn't care if I do it. We have a healthy sex life. We just don't watch it together. It seems strange to us to do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• me sometimes. On a rare occasion I'll be down for it. But usually, I get aggravated because I know he's gonna get turned on and wanna hook up with me and I'm right in the middle of something else...LOL

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We don't have space for porn in our marriage. So no, we don't watch it together. Or separate for that matter.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I do.  We always end up having great sex.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:38 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Exactly with Beeky. We like the sex toys as well. But we both watch it together.. and it's more enjoyable.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

put the cat claws back lol

but yes we do and love to try and find new positions lol I think we have done them all though lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• We watch it together, not often but if the mood strikes. We use toys too, it just amps it up in the bedroom sometimes. Our sex is ALWAYS amazing it's just sometimes fun to add a little more spice than we already have.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Never. I dont need to watch some nasty skanks have unrealistic sex to have good sex with my man. We also believe that anything sexual outside of each other (including watching pron) is adultery. I pity people who have to watch porn to have a good sex life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Not cat claws, just the truth.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• obviously should say "porn" not "pron"...sorry typo.
    Anonymous