What can I do?

What things out of the house can I do with a 2 1/2 yo a 14 mo and a 2 1/2mo? I have tried th park but my 2 yo wont listen well and runs off. I want to get them out but it is hard with all 3 of them. Oh and my 1yr cant walk yet. Any suggestions.

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 11:33 AM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• play dates are perfect for your situation. find a mom around town who has 2-3 kids and set up play dates. the kids will love it.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:35 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• take them to the mall..if a mall near you has a play place for kids...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Are there any parks that are enclosed? Is there a play area at the public library? Can you wear your baby or even the 14 month old so you can chase the 2 1/2 year old better?
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:53 AM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Try a playgroup in your area. The mall play area is always a good choice seeing that it's usually closed in & you can keep an eye on everyone. If there's an indoor play place near you it's always nice to. I used to take my son to Chuck E. Cheese's. One reason...its FREE to get in...I really enjoyed just running around & going thru the play place..I only took maybe $5 for food & maybe $3 for tokens seeing that he's only 2 & not really into willing tickets for prizes yet. I started my own playgroup here on CafeMoM, it' there isn't one in your area maybe you should start one of your own. One thing you have to remember...don't be afraid to do things on your own. The more you take the kids out the better they'll act, I'm sure of it. You should check out the local library. I know the library in out area always have great activities for the kids to do. Hope this helps if you need someone to talk to I'm here =o)
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Ok no they dont have a indoor park or inclosed one. Our mall does have a play place but it isnt closed in and my 2 yo climbs over the wall....plus the last time I took them there my 2yo tried to excape and when I went to pick him up he smacked me across the face.

thanks for the suggestions.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2009