Do your kids like to watch any of the shows you watched as a kid?

Mine do! My boys are 10 and 11 and they are LOVING the old Knight Rider, MacGyver, Family Matters, Full house, Fresh Prince, and Home Improvement! My daughter is 4 and she loves Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Ponies. And I love watching those shows with them =)

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is funny i was talking about this with the hubby... Its funny how the times have changed to... I like the old shows.. they are cleaner than these are today..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• OMG! Yes! And some of them I watch thinking..."What was I thinking?!?!?"
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 12:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• LOL yes my kids love Family Matters and Home Improvement God I feel old when I watch them lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• lol The other day we were flipping through the channels and my son wanted to watch old re-runs of Mr Rogers. I was like OMG I cant believe I used to hurry home from school to watch that stupid show lol.
    Anonymous

• We don't do tv... i.e cable or dish but we do own a lot of our favorite movies and tend to have movie nights...
    Yes our gs is a nut for the (I know.. old ... LOL) "Three Stooges" and Gillian's Island...
    We have introduced him to the orignal Batman serious also which he thinks are so cool and funny... compared to the current movies out ...
     We get a good laugh too out of them...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Ahh I dont think I could go on without tv at least for a few minutes a day.
    Anonymous

• my son says they are "not cool"
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 12:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• more movies than shows I wa obsessed with the Little Mermaid when I was little and now so is my daughter..lol
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mr. Rogers is NOT stupid! Mr. Rogers is my hero :) Watch this video of Mr. Rogers speaking before the senate. Please take a few minutes and really listen to what he is saying. What a wonderful human being.

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My 5 yr old daughter likes the Brady Bunch. That was my Favorite!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009