I am going to be flying with my 3 month old.....6 destinations in a 1 month period. I dont want to be that person with the baby that just wont shut up! But I dont want to put him asleep and risk him getting an ear infection. Any suggestions?

jesika8713

Asked by jesika8713 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Travel

• Unfortunately when traveling with a small baby, at some point you will be the lady with a crying infant. Don't expect perfection, otherwise you are just going to be disappointed. I would feed on the take off and landings, to avoid ear pain. Besides that, be prepared for a bit of stress, 3 months is so young to be doing all of that. Best of luck to you!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I never heard of the ear infection thing before, other than that dito everything from the first reply.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My babies always slept and never got an ear infection
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Google it and see if theres a Dummies book on flying with infants. Get all the information you can! How long will you be in the air each time? Ive found a few good websites on it. I'll let you know when i find them again.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 6:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• take lots of paci's, it will help with the air preasure... other than that.. just make sure to stretch yourself out.. cause your tension is transfered to the baby.. so if your stressed, guess who is going to have a melt down..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:53 AM on Mar. 22, 2009