• In the Spotlight:

DO YOU THINK KIDS SUFFER ALOT FROM THEIR PARENTS NOT BEING TOGTHER??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• my parents divorced when i was in middle school and i think i suffered more when they were together fighting all the time then i did once they split.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• if you need an idea just listen to "Family Portrait" from Pink.You can search on youtube. It is such a powerful lyric and song to see divorce from the kids eyes. In a documentary about Pink's life, in an interview, her mom said that she had never realized how much her daughter suffered from her divorce with her husband, until she heard "Family Portrait".
    r_b

Answer by r_b at 12:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes, my husband is twenty-two and his parents divorced when he was only three. They don't get along till this day and my husband struggles with it every single day. It even effects our marriage.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Yes ofcourse in many cases they do....but they also
    suffer from
    parents
    who
    stayed
    together...and should not have!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes they do...BUT....if they are together, unhappy, and no love between them..its even worse
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• My parents are divorced and I did suffer from them not being together. But its better to have kids suffer from their parents divorce, rather than their parents marriage destroying their views what marriage is suppose to be.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 12:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well I think it does but my babys father didn't wanna be with me. I still love him and wish that we can get back together for our daughter but he doesn't want to and I have no control over that. We still get alontg for our daughters sake and hang out as a family. Idk though because she's happy when she's alone with him too. I think it depnds I guess because shes happy just to see him.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i think to many parents give up before they have even tried to save the marriage. being a child from divorce and seeing what the hatred has done to my parents and to me it pisses me off that people do not take there vows seriously they just think that they can do whatever even when they are married and that there are not consequences.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2009