anyone ever get prescription drugs from canada?

My BC is like $100 without insurance. Has anyone recieved prescription drugs from Canada? I'm at my witts end and since I'm onlyy 2 hours from the border...I figured I'd ask.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Health

• I'm sure I'll get all kinds of flack for this but I have purchased weight loss meds on the internet from Canada. I can't afford them out here, plus I don't have to go to the doctor for him to not so much as even loook at me to write me a prescription, and get paid $600 for the visit!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• so you just ordered them online or what? what was the website and how long did it take to recieve them?
    Anonymous

• I don't remember the site, it's been awhile. I used a Google search engine and played around with it til I found what I was looking for. It took about a week. Just make sure they have a secure way of running your card, use a credit card not a debit, it's safer.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• have you tried going to your local planned parenthood. My older sister gets hers from there at a great price. she says the first time you get a prescription its a bit higher, but every time after that its hella cheap. She says that some do well women tests too. But thats in tx not sure if its the same througout the US
    Anonymous

• I buy my dog meds from canada...heartguard and flea stuff
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009