Do you watch

do you watch maury

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 12:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes but I'm sick of the paternity ones. Makes me sick. Gees. These girls who don't know who the father of their baby is. Use protection and don't get pregnant in the first place.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i think its funny lol sometimes
    Anonymous

• If I stay home sick and that is the only thing on I will. But does he ONLY do the paternity testing now? I've never seen a different topic on Maury. ONLY paternity testing. Sad isn't it??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I used to but now I love court tv in session
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 12:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love to watch Maury, especially for the paternity episodes! I find it absolutely fascinating that a woman, whose ovulation typically occurs for a period of 3 or 4 days, cannot know the paternity of her child.
    Anonymous

• YES, IT IS SAD. That sooo many woman, and girls let them selves get into situations like that again, and again, and it worst for the ones who didn't know they were put there. The ones who suffer are the kids.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2009