Need Transportation! Help!

I need to get to a doctors apointment today at 4:15pm. I would go later when DH gets off, but they close at 4:30. It is 9:30am now. Ive gotten onto the Nevada Cat Bus website and a Nevada Cab Fares website. Hubby has the car at work. All of our family is in another state at a funeral. Im 5 months pregnant and i have a 9 month old so i cant walk as much as it takes for the bus stops. A cab would cost $41 that we dont have at the moment. Ive tried calling what little family & friends didnt go to the funeral but their working. Does anyone have any ideas? Is there anything else you can think of? (Besides re-scheduleing. If i do that i'll have this same exact problem for a week.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Travel

• how expensive is taking the cab to the bus stop? Then have your DH pick you up.
    Anonymous

• do you have a neighbor who can take you? maybe you can ask them?
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 12:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• try rescheduling for next week. and see if you cant borrow someone's vehicle, offer to put a little gas in it for the trip to and from the doctor visit. or even see if you cant drop your husband off at work go to your doctor appointment and then pick him up when he gets off work. I know I used to do that when we only had one car.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Our neighbors dont like us. Because were the only ones in the building that had a baby, when they hear the slightest noise they go off.
    Its a bit of an emergency or i would reschedule until next week.
    Oh! I never thought of taking the cab to the bus stop! You gave me another idea. Im going to call hubby right now and see if he'll do it... I'll take the cab to the bus stop and have him pick me up on the way back @w@

Thank you all!!
    Anonymous

• Edit: Okay that was stupid. Lol, i didnt see that you had written that already. My apologies, and thank you!
    Anonymous