• In the Spotlight:

rude

why do some of the moms on her have to be so damn rude so what if some women mis spell some word r just put one letter to say something insted of spelling it out. thats stupid thing to put people down for. does this bother any pther moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate it cause I can't spell worth a damn. LOL But I haven't been corrected on this site yet. I say just let it be. This isn't English Class. I've been there and done that already.
    Anonymous

• sometimes i make mistakes when spelling on here.. my fingers will type faster than my brain can think. lol

maybe before you post, re-read what you typed and try to fix some of the typos...hope that helps.
    m_06elle

Answer by m_06elle at 12:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes if you mean to say OR then why not just  put the O and the R. and also you misspelled the word misspelled. and the word other.

Anonymous

• Don't worry about them. They have nothing better to do that troll around cm and correct grammar and count how many times certain questions are asked. And keep posting anon.... it really Ps them off!!! ;) Or you could ask them if you're preggo. They love that!
    Anonymous

• and here you left the e out
    Anonymous

• its funny unless they're talking about me :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I usually don't care because sometimes things just get misspelled(did I spell that right?)because we are excited about a topic or it's just a common typo. The ones that get me are the ones who have to say over and over again how freakin educated they are and then misspell things. Oh and when things are spelled so bad you can't make out what they are saying. If I can get the point, and understand what they are saying it doesn't bother me. Maybe they are dislexic or something like that? You never know...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• As long as I can tell what the person was trying to say then it doesnt bother me, but if every word is misspelled and I cant read the question then it gets on my nerves. Just ignore the ones who are rude, its always going to happen
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I think most get frustrated with people with poor grammar and spelling where it's obviously ignorance/poor education rather than fast typing. Like if someone says "we was at store" rather than "we were at the store" It bothers me to see people use shorthand and say "U" or "R" rather than spelling it out because the more you do it, the more likely you are to do it in every other situation such as letters, resumes, etc. Sure, for some stay at home moms this may not be an issue, but it will matter when you are looking over your childs paper and you don't remember how to spell. Is it "there, they're, or their?" Oh, just but "r" and go to class :)
    Anonymous

• Okay, was the stay at home mom comment really necessary? I'm not one right now, but I have been and consider myself to have a decent education. Everyone should get the opportunity to be educated whether or not they choose to be a stay at home mom. I guess the way you worded it sounds like it's okay to not spell so good if you are a stay at home mom, but you might need it later. It just contradicts itself. Just thought I'd mention it since we are trying to be smart and all.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2009