• In the Spotlight:

I am going to quit my job. I would like to ear some money working from home part time. Which companies are legit and which are not?

MamaBear1015

Asked by MamaBear1015 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well let me say before you quit, make sure you have another job in this economy. It's HARD finding a job.

Anonymous

• You can visit my Make Money Online blog to read about the free sites I use.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• There are alot of jobs out there, it is just being qualified, and yes alot of companies are closing, but there are alot of job opportunities if your will to take the risk right now, don't open one door without closing the other.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I work for ChaCha! answering questions online that are texting in by people across the country. It's a legit business that requires you to apply, train, and pass a test to work for them. Please go to my profile and read my journal post about them :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 1:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well, I earn a great income from Home with Ameriplan. I work about 3-5 hours a day from my computer and love what I do. Get all the details by calling 616-712-1741 and listening to a brief recorded overview. You can also visit www.DailyPayFromHome.com. I will answer any questions that you might have.

Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I also have a website that has an ever growing list of WAH Jobs, all of which are legit.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Message me for info
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I'm an independent consultant with DiamondCreek Candles; it's FREE to sign up and the products are beautiful. Here is the link if youa re interested:

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php

Also, check out a site I love called www.Sabrinas-Closet.info; it is full of info about working from home

Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I work from home and have my own home-based business with all the tax advantages. If you have a computer and can work at least 10 hours a week it might work for you too. The company is rated high with the Better Business Bureau and several articles have been written about it in national magazines.

For more info go to the following website and click on the business tab.
    http://www.moneymerge.designingfutures.tv

If you have any questions please let me know.
    Deannkc

Answer by Deannkc at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009