does this seem weird to you???

ok long story short. i was really good friends with this girl (friend #1) and we ended up being good friends with someone else (friend #2) me and f#1 kind of had a falling out but still talk...all of a sudden i've been replaced! (at least that's what it feels like) both ladies hardly ever talk to me anymore but sure enough they are ALWAYS together! in fact...f#2 and her family are going to sea world for spring break and i just found out that they invited f#1 and her family to go with them!! did i get invited NOPE!! i didn't talk to f#2 at all last week. i called several times but no answer and she never called me back!!

why should i make an effort to stay in touch and all that jazz if neither one of them do!?!? am i just looking into this too much or what!?!? i don't know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• These ladies dont sound like they are interested in having a friendship with you. I would find new friends and move on.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 1:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Hmm thats an interesting predicament. It does seem to look like friend #2 is ignoring you. It may seem that friend #2 gets along better with friend #1. Maybe when they get back you can try to arraange a get together between the three of ya'll. To help sort it out. Let them know that you feel left out of the loop.
    Anonymous

• No, I don't think your reading in to it too much. I was really close to someone and they kinda started the same thing with me, however she talks to her long time friend and I know from my space she told me. Unfortunatley, the last time I spoke to her is when she was told my mother died she called me, and I kinda rushed her off the phone, I felt betrayed, and hurt. We just grew apart. True friends never split and as for her, my door is always open, you just grow apart-you will have more friends. Let it go, I know it hurts but if she is a real friend, she didn't go far. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• ive had this happend before introduced 2 of MY friends to eachother and they ended becoming BFF's and barely ever talking to me lol i just stopped calling them, hanging out with other people. they both ended up coming back. just give em time :)
    sarrrr13

Answer by sarrrr13 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• all these are great but my biggest problem is we are all in the same bunco group!! she i can't forget them. i'm a stay at home mom so i don't get to get out of the house very often!! my husband and i have tried to get other friends...but it's like we're the outcasts or something. when we're all together we all get along great but whne we're not together...it's just weird!!
    Anonymous