• In the Spotlight:

Anniversary ideas, I need your help!!

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and I need some ideas to make it really special since it's been such a hard year for us. We are going out to dinner and going for drinks after. I know that's pretty typical, I just want to do something to make it even more special. All ideas are much appreciated!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• does he have anything special that he really likes to do...but doesn't ever get to do it?? i'm not from around here...but once for my b-day my other half took me to the zoo then we road around on a horse drawn carriage around Indianapolis square at night...very beautiful!! or maybe take him bowling or something...good luck and happy anniversary
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Mine is on Thursday. March 19, 1994 is when we wed. 15 years. So fast. Have fun on yours. We're not doing much.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009