Have you ever worked in fast food?

What happened? Please share your experiences.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was younger still in school I worked at McDonalds, KFC, and Taco Bell. I'm not exactly sure what you mean though by what happened? To me it was pretty much the same as any other job. You work your butt off and deal with people who annoy you all day.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I worked at Hardee's all through high school and for year after. They kept closing down so I had to move to three different stores. The middle one was best! Most fun I ever had at a job.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I worked my way through college at Sonic. Worked at McD's in high school. I hated coming home smelling like grease all the time. But I had some good times.
    Anonymous

• I worked at Pizza Hut for about a year and a half. The first year I referred to the place as Pizza Hell--annoying customers who swear it was MY fault their pizza was late and had nothing better to do but complain that there "werent enough pepperonis". Not saying that all customers were like that but *some* were extremely rude. Then I made really good friends with one of the girls there and it made the place bearable and I was actually a little sad when I had to leave. I worked right up to the week I gave birth and let me tell you--unlimited access to pizza all day was bliss for preggy piggy me, ha ha. Now im actually looking to see if I can get my old job back...even though the customers still suck. =]
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I worked at Hardees and Pizza Hut. It was the hardest jobs I have ever had. It makes me appreciate the people when I go to the drive through.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 1:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I worked at Miami Subs when I was 15 - it sucked! But it was my own money to do as I please.
    Anonymous

• i worked at Ritter's. it's a frozen custard place...does that count?? it was my first job and i loved it!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• i worked at mcdonalds all through high school. i had a lot of good times.. but there were always the crabby customers. like one day i had a lady throw her milkshake all over me because it wasnt 'milky enough'!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I haven't but my husband works at Wendy's right now. It's hard for him - he feels sort of ashamed about it, because before he worked in construction and got laid off, couldn't find another job anywhere else. I try to tell him that a job's just a job, but he has a hard time with it anyway. The paycheck is less, too, which sucks.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 3:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• in high school i worked at arbys, i hated it i was the youngest one working there sadly most of the people working there were in their late 20s or 30s. they treated me like crap and i always got stuck working the fryer but i got to eat the fries lol
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009