Is there a natural way to get rid of warts on kids???

I have a 3 yr old niece and she has a few warts and the doctors wont take them off because of her age so I was just wondering if any one has had this problem. My brother has tried over the counter meds but they have not worked. Thank you :0)

blkmom2

Asked by blkmom2 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Try duct tape. I know this sounds silly, but we swear by it. It dries them right up and eventually fall off. Just wrap or stick a piece on the wart.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I haven't tried this but I googled it.
    Garlic is very effective in fighting off viruses, including those that cause warts. Garlic oil can be directly applied to the wart to help get rid of it. You can either buy garlic oil or you can chop up the garlic bulb, mix it with olive oil, refrigerate it overnight, strain the garlic oil the next day, and dab it on the wart. After you dab the garlic oil on the wart put a bandage over it to keep the oil soaking into the wart. You can do this treatment everyday.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2009