Is there anyone else that would never be able to be with a fat man?

Would you ever hook up to start dating a man that was obese...no matter what his personality is?

If you were already married to a man and then he got fat would that bother you?

Are you able to see past the weight to the man? Or is weight enough issue that you just simply wouldn't be attracted to him (anymore)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope I couldn't do it. I would not be attracted to him. You can't happily spend your life with someone you aren't even attracted to. And fat is not attractive to me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I couldn't look past a man who doesn't take care of himself.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• love is love weight or not

Anonymous

• I have gained 60 lbs from having my children. I have been left by a man because of my weight before, my husband now is so much in love with me regardless of my weight. I am so fortunate to have him. It would be hypocritical of me to leave him or threaten to go elsewhere because he got heavy. Not to mention I love my husband very much and couldn't imagine hurting him so deeply over a health issue.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• my husband and i have both gained some weight but i do not love him because of what he looks like i love him because of who he is on the inside and how he loves me in return.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 1:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I love my squishy bear. I'm the kind of girl who likes a guy to have a bit of tummy. *blush*
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• How big we talking here???
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Well how fat is ok with you?
    Anonymous

• And fat is not attractive to me

damn you are rude I hope you take a good look at your family and friends the real world has fat people that was sad what if one of your kids or child grows up to have a weight issue would you be that mean to them

Anonymous

• I agree with love is love weight or not. Just because they are overweight doesn't mean that they dont care about themself. It could mean they have before and can't get their weight down, or they could have health problems that make them overweight. There are many reasons he could be over weight. Personally I would rather have a man that is larger than me, I would think if the guy I was with was really skinny it would make me self concious. Especially after having children, when most women gain weight and have trouble getting it off. If my fh felt that way about weight then we would have had some problems after having our daughter. I think people should look past the weight thing, get to know the person and if they do find out that the person is sloppy and doesnt care about themselves than thats different, I can understand that.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009