Does your tot lie?

Ok so my dd told me a pretty good lie today
I was at my moms and i was in her living room and was reading and dd runs in saying "mommy mommy I need your help" I asked why and she replied "Chelsea is in trouble shes in the road and i neenee cant get her" (Chelsea is a puppy) I went out to see what was going on and the puppy was on my moms deck and was never in the road. Has your tot or did your tot ever lie?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep! he's pretty good at it. he says he doesn't want to get into trouble so he lies!! which gets him into trouble...when he probably wouldn't have if he would have just told the truth!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• My 6 yr old can tell some tall tales,lol I know just by the look in his eye when he tells them, it's funny to cuz I just let him go on about it trying to convince us and then I burst his bubble...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2009