does it work for you?

if you take a nap in the afternoon do you wake up more tired and kinda cranky or does it do you good ? i laid down with my daughter to put her down for her nap and i fell asleep too good god girty i wish i hadnt have done that

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am cranky with or without a nap......
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 1:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I am the same way it is like it'snever long enough and there is nothing worse for me than having to get up before I am done sleeping.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• same here I get a headache and just feel worse lol

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 1:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I watched a show the other day that said a 20 minute nap was a good thing to do to loose weight too. It is suppose to take away the hungry feeling. I can eat a full meal doze off for not even five minutes and be starving again. Also I am very crabby if I do that.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• makes me worse,but I love a nap.If I am going to take one,I make sure I get my stuff done,because once,I sat down,I'm down for the count,and the rest of the day is blown.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• tlc-mom--- I also get a headache sometimes. When I go to sleep at night I am usually ok, but if I wake up in the middle of the night and try t go back to sleep I always get a headache.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• As long as it isn't more than 20 minutes I feel a lot better. It seems if I get more than that I just want to go to bed.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• If I end up taking a nap with my daughter in the afternoon, it helps. As long as its no more than 20-30mins. Anymore than that then i might as well sleep the whole night! lol
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• It can go either way. I'm always very groggy for a little while after I wake up..whether it be a nap or after the whole night. But usually after a nap, I'm good to go after about 20 minutes or so.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• I always feel worse if I take a nap during the day, unless I am sick then I usually feel better. But I usually try my best not to take a nap during the day because I cant sleep at night when I do.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2009