What is a good quality brand name for Dressers???

This is my daughters 3rd dresser, she has a habit of stuffing clothes in there, I purchased my first one from Ikea, the next one was free, and now I think she would be better with a stronger dresser. ANY SUGGESTIONS, SHE HAD THE BROKEN ONE FOR A WHILE, I THINK SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF A NEW ONE. I think she learned her lesson. LOLOL

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• how was it broken? i have never seen any dresser get broken. and i stuff all my drawers. at this moment i can;'t even close all the drawers in mine. lol.

i dont know brands, and i dont know how to explain it, but i went to a furniture store once with my mom and the salesman explained how you know a set is built well and all that. you could probably do the same. once you know what to look for you will be surprised how some places put high prices on even the stuff that isn't built as well just because it looks pricey.

good luck.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• PotteryBarnKids makes nice dressers, and you can get matching pieces whenever you like. The quality is really nice, and the prices are moderate. If you live near an Ethan Allen store, they have wonderful dressers and when they have sales, they have GREAT prices... also, and this is one of my favorites, HOMEGOODS has really good prices on furniture, but it's hit or miss because they get new merchandise every day.
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009