My son just got his EEG results back and they are putting him on Trileptal.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with anti seizure meds... and if you noticed any side effects. I am just so scared that this drug is going to change my baby's whole personality (he is an incredibly happy, social baby now The dr. gave me the choice between trileptal and keppra. I hope I made the right decision.. any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

teeniepebbles

Asked by teeniepebbles at 1:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was on trileptal,for a long time,I have clinical depression,with mood swings,it was used for me,for a mood stabilizer,I had no side effects,it worked well for me,but it got to where ,i could'nt afford it,so I was switched,to something else.Get on the net and google it,I don't know much about it for children.Good Luck
    Anonymous