got any?

Anyone have any great money saving tips...im trying to expand my savings account?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• go grocery shopping once a week
    Anonymous

• Actually the less you go shopping the better, so try to shop bi-weekly or monthly. NOT weekly! Also try ChaCha... One hour a day and put all your earnings in your savings... Seriously what's an hour?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• How do you buy fresh fruits and veggies only once a month??
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• IMO, This is what I do. I have bank of america and I do that save the change thing when you swipe your card, and I take at least $50 to $100 dollars out of my check and put it in my savings account. Also you should limit this things you but the most, except the food.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• make a menu for the month and stick to it. make yourself contribute a part of each paycheck to your savings account. brown bag your lunch. limit your eating out as much as possible. make a list of all of the things you need to do for the week and try to get as many done in one area at a time as possible. don't use credit cards! the interest really adds up. comparison shop as much as possible. sign up for all the coupon mailing lists possible and use the coupons you get. if you pay someone to do your lawn maintenance, start doing it yourself. learn how to change your own oil if you have a place to do it. visit gasbuddy.com before you get gas, but make sure you're not driving far out of your way to get the cheaper gas or it will defeat the purpose. make your own coffee rather than getting starbucks if you get it.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• www.clarkhoward.com
    Anonymous

• happy st. patricks dayHello! Hey I am working only a few hrs a day and making a great income!  If you'd like to check it out its www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast Let me know if you're interested and I can help you get started!  They have direct deposit as well to help you out!

Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!  Check out my homepage for videos!

-Traci

Traci1993

Answer by Traci1993 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Try to shop at a sams club or costco to buy in bulk the things that are non-perishable. The things that are perishable make sure you can freeze so it will not go bad. make a list of the things you need and try to stick to that list. Buy the generic brands and meats that are on sale. When you go to the store weekly try to only buy fruits and veggies. You can even buy eggs in bulk too so that shouldn't be a weekly item to buy. Look at what you have and try to make meals out of that instead of going out. You can also try to save money by having money automatically moved to your savings.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2009

• Join the group: dave ramsey . He is on the radio in the afternoons and has a great way of living.
    On our own salaries.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 19, 2009